- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chunky rolled oats
What to do
- Preheat oven to 325oF. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and honey and add the cinnamon and vanilla extract, mix until all blended.
- Add the oats to the bowl and stir until the oats are coated with the mixture.
- Spread a layer of the granola mixture on the baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown. It should still look soft when you take it out of oven, as it crisps up when out of oven.
- Eat straight away or store in airtight container. (It will last in fridge for around 3-4 days).