- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 40-50g chunky rolled oats
- Chopped strawberries, plus more for serving
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small oven dish add the dry oats and the chopped strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix together the mashed banana, egg, milk, cinnamon and baking powder. Pour over the oats and pat the oats until the liquid has soaked into them.
- Put in the oven and bake for around 30 minutes, until the oats are slightly browned.
- Once done, take out from the oven and let it cool slightly before serving.
Ann-Marie is a registered nutritionist (BSc, MSc, RNutr) and provides nutrition advice and nutrition plans.